Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Break in BsAs


Since my school CEA hands out transcripts through a university back in the States, I get the same time off as everyone back in the States. CEA gave us a whole week off for Thanksgiving and I had the opportunity to get to know this wonderful city a little more intimately. We also have a new roommate in our house from Germany named Marcus, and I got to show him around a bit as well.

This past week I...
Strolled through Bond Street
Enjoyed dessert at El Ateneo 
Went to La Boca for souvenir shopping!

Celebrated Mama's 63rd birthday!
Went to a free Bossa Nova concert in Recoleta
went to the MALBA

@ MALBA

Went to see the flower!
Celebrated Thanksgiving with my BA family!

Went to the Ecological Reserve


With some rain at the beginning of the week, it really put a damper on my plan of doing nothing besides lay in various parks...But rain is good, so I enjoyed some more so peaceful days in the city of fair winds. I only have 2 weeks left!!! It's all so surreal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment